1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
|—||Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)|
The thing that sucks about mental illness is that if you aren’t depressed enough, suicidal enough, bad enough, nobody cares. Nobody cares until you reach their standard, and that standard is when your problem is bad enough to effect them
The amount of people who can relate to this makes me equally incredibly sad and immensely angry
People who think bassists and drummers are not important cannot be trusted
forever emotional over rin matsuoka
The Samezuka relay team is so (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄
In the Old World,
Death was born bloody and soft
and with his life,
he took his mother’s,
and history was written
in her blood.
And Death, in his shame,
built a kingdom from dust
as penance, as proof,
that his fingers were made
for more than destruction.
And there Death lived in peace,
one by one.
In our fear,
we have made Death into a villain,
when he alone has offered humanity
an escape from their cages,
an end to their wretched stories,
an opportunity to be reborn
of more than flesh and bone.
|—||Emily Palermo, Death is Howling at the Moon. (via starredsoul)|
SON HAVE YOU SEEN YOURSELF
|—||Lemony Snicket (via seabois)|
|—||Ten Word Poem #5 (via 400eurojob)|